Tue, 19 Apr|
Safer at Work Gateshead
GWO First Aid Refresher (Gateshead)
This GWO First Aid Refresher course is suitable for anyone working in the renewables or wind industry.
Time & Location
19 Apr 2022, 09:00 – 20 Apr 2022, 09:00
Safer at Work Gateshead, 2 Nest Rd, Gateshead NE10 0ES, UK
About This Course
- Correctly use first aid apparatus during an emergency response
- Understand the importance of carrying out first aid in a safe and efficient manner
- Identify and explain normal function, vital signs, signs and symptoms of serious and minor injuries and illnesses related to the human body.
- Be aware of guidelines et by the AHA
- Understand the legislative requirements of their geographic location according to ERC guidelines.
- Demonstrate understanding and correct order of management in an emergency situation in a wind turbine generator environment
- Demonstrate correct use of lifesaving first aid using the primary survey A-B-C
- Demonstrate correct use of an automatic external defibrillator (AED)
- Demonstrate correct use of ordinary first aid, the secondary survey
Book Your Space
GWO First Aid Refresher